Thursday, July 16, 2009

Data Recovery Software for 2010

For 2010 there will be some substantial improvements in data recovery software. As hard drives have quadrupled in size over the last five years most data recovery companies have not been able to adjust antiquated programs to meet the needs of the larger drives. Better data recovry software such as that offered by Disk Doctors is now fitted with faster scanniong algorithms that allow large drives of up to a terabyte in size to be scanned for deleted files. Be sure to check the scanning ability of any data recovery software BEFORE you buy it.

5 comments:

techblogs said...

Well said dear. But, the maximum limit is not mentioned. As far as my experience is concerned , we have used Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software to recover data from a terabyte hard drive and it gave 100% result . Its really a reliable product.

techblogs said...

windows data recovery is of course an essential part but at the same time the recovery from physical failure is equally important . Dust, Physical shock ,water etc can be the reason of physical failure.

Alexis said...

I used to find different programs all the previous week. Accidentally I noticed an unusual software - outlook recover ost data,which I downloaded and used. I was discouraged,because of the software showed me extraordinary abilities. It restored my damaged emails for seconds and without payment as I bore in mind. Besides couple days ago my sister asked me to help her out. I recommended her this application. And in a day she thanked me a box of chocolate)). I have been eating it for some days))).

Annie said...

I have experience of many recovery software and also i always keep research about this type of software which is awesome and have perfection in it's efficiency. In this all i found pst repair tools of diskdoctors which have complete list of software for any type of data recovery.

Unknown said...

Check out Windows Data Recovery Tool which can recover all data such as complete files, audio, video, images, etc from the inaccessible and damaged Windows FAT and NTFS partitions. The software now supports data recovery from Windows all versions such as FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems.

See at:
http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-windows-data-recovery.html